- How does legal gambling and illegal gambling differ from each other? What the the laws and rules of it and why? What part of gambling is legal and what part is illegal? Who runs this and these kinds of things when I hear about illegal gambling on the news? How is it decided whether someones gambling was illegal and what do they do to them if they get caught? How does the whole thing work? Why is certain types of gambling legal and other types of gambling illegal? What types of gambling is legal and illegal? And whats your opinion on gambling and the laws on it?
WHERE IS THE LINE DRAWN?
Answer by Does this look unsure to you?
Ones allowed and ones against the law.
- I saw a gambling site that offers up to $ 10,000 in bonuses for deposits into your account. Basically they match your first ten deposits up to $ 1,000 each time, how does the site stop people form just making 10 deposits and then taking out all their money? I know there must be a catch, but I dont wanna sign up for the site just to figure out what the catch is.
Answer by David
read the terms and conditions it may take a while because there are lots of them
- If you have a gambling problem, what were some ways that you were able to stop gambling?
Random Contribution in regard to Bet365 :
Answer by martman
visit this site. It has a ton of useful information for quitting gambling addiction, as well as other links that can help as well. It is written by someone who is going through a gambling problem himself. The website is http://gamblinganon.blogspot.com.
Hope this helps.
- I started to gamble a lot these days. And yesterday night i spent my time gambling. I made the biggest mistake by chasing the lost. Then at the end i lost 900$ . I feel so sad whenever i think about this. I couldnt stop thinking about it. I feel anger and sad and i wish that i never should kept going. I knew gambling is bad but i just want to win back my money. What should i do to stop being so stress out?
Answer by Blessed
know you are a looser and will never win your money back and stop gambling.
- Some gambling is illegal, and some are not. Why is this so? Dont you think that it is ridiculous? Any sort of input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Answer by pologurly9
Gambling is a state issue, not a federal one. so it varies from state to state. Like here in cali, gambling is illegal, but you can do it on Indian reservations because those arent state property. or you can drive into Nevada, to reno, state line, Vegas, etc, because it is legal in Nevada. Or in the south, my grandma used to go to the “boats” in Mississippi, which were big casinos on the river. they were legal even if it is illegal in Mississippi because the Miss. river is federally regulated, and the US government has no laws on gambling.